- To schedule a preview of the property, discuss event coordination, or to book an event, please call Manor House Special Events, 842-546-8587.
- We will tentatively hold your date for two weeks prior to making the deposit. In the event another guest requests the same date, we will give you the first right of refusal with 24 hours to confirm or release the tentative date.
Deposit and Rental Fee:
- Non-transferrable deposit is required at the time of reservation. Deposit amount is required at the time of reservation. Deposit amount is equal to 50% of venue rental fee.
- Remaining balance of Rental Fee is due 30 days prior to the event.
- All payments are by cash, check, Venmo and credit card payments (when using credit card, a 3% service charge is applied)
- Signed lease agreement is required along with the deposit to reserve the date.
- Proof of liability insurance is due 30 days before the event.
- Once your date is decided, we will email you a customized contract. The contract will be valid once you print, sign, and return the contract with a check equal to 50% of the rental fee listed on your contract.
Damage/cleaning fee deposit:
- $500 is required, which can be paid when final rental fee is due.
- The damage deposit will be returned upon full compliance with the terms stated herein normally with ten (10) business days after the event. Failure to follow the license agreement requirements and to accomplish acknowledged responsibilities will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- This deposit is to secure against any damage that might occur to the property and is refunded after all vendors have returned the property to its condition prior to the event.